|Cleve’s Source for Sports||902-863-6650|
|Access Nova Scotia||1-800-898-7668|
|Antigonish Community Transit||902-867-0411|
|Antigonish Family Dentistry||902-863-3450|
|Antigonish Family Practice Associates||902-863-2455|
|Antigonish & Area Homemaker Service||902-863-8181|
|The Claymore Inn & Suites||902-863-1050|
|Cuts & Such||902-863-2141|
|GASHA Continuing Care||1-800-225-7225|
|Fraser & Hoyt Insurance||902-863-3210|
|Medical Clinic – Drs. Gallant, McKenna, Murphy, MacInnis||902-863-4497|
|Nova Scotia Dept of Health & Wellness||902-863-7380|
Bell Store Antigonish – Sales Consultant, Residential Services
Bell is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and competitive Sales Consultant to join our winning team today. If you are passionate about sales and driven by results we want you to promote our Bell Residential Services (BRS) and products.
What we need you to do:
What we need you to be:
• Passionate about technology!
• An individual with a strong competitive drive and a commitment to Sales – understanding that you are the face of the business and your success clearly links to business results
• Have proven sales experience within a retail environment
• Customer focused with positive friendly approach demonstrating excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Motivated to meet and exceed both personal and stores sales targets
• You are a quick learner with a commitment to continuous improvements. You strive to stay up-to-date on product information in the fast-paced and rapidly changing consumer electronics and communication industry
• Well versed in not only our products/services, but similar products/services sold by competitors within the industry is a definite asset
• Available to work morning, evening and weekend shift
• Flexible to work with a 35km radius of original store of hire
Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
• Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
• Group RSP with company matching component
• Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
• Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
• Company paid demo phone line
Location: Antigonish Mall
Please apply online at: http://bit.ly/2kjdcyQ
We’re located in the beautiful town of Antigonish, in the Highland Heart of Nova Scotia.
Find us off exit 32 at 133 Church Street
We have a variety of leasing options including permanent stores and temporary pop-up shops. We welcome both national stores and small independent businesses. Rates vary depending upon size of space, lease term, tenant desirability and other factors. Please drop us a line to start a conversation.
Antigonish Market Square welcomes InnomarClinics Antigonish. This new medical clinic opens on Monday January 11 and will provide specialty medications including biologics. Services include injection and infusion as well as patient teaching. All services are offered by referral from a specialist physician. Areas of medicine include oncology, autoimmune diseases and rare diseases. A registered nurse will work onsite.
There are over 90 InnomarClinics in Canada. These clinics are integrated with patient support programs so patients can receive consistent care. Depending on the program, treatment schedules and health outcomes can be tracked and monitored for improved adherence and overall patient experience. Visit InnomarClinics website for more information.
Antigonish Market Square Gift Certificates are best for any occasion!
They are available in any denominations from $20 to $100 and can be used for goods or services at all stores at Antigonish Market Square including Cleve’s. To pick one up, visit the mall administration office located between Marks and Northern Reflections or call 863-1596.
Hey, did you notice? We changed our name! We’re now called Antigonish Market Square. We’re pretty sure we’ll all still say, ‘hey, meet you at the Mall!’ And that’s quite alright. We picked our new handle because we would like to think of ourselves as a bit more than a mall. And over time, we hope to grow our square into a multi-purpose centre of the community, for shopping, events, festivals and other great excuses for bringing the people of Antigonish and northeastern Nova Scotia together. Head on over to Facebook to tell us what you think and what you’d like to see next with the Mall, uh, Antigonish Market Square!
For general information, community initiatives, and pretty much anything else you’d ever need.
Our stores and services are always looking for top-notch talent for both part and full-time positions. Send us your resume and your target store(s) and we’ll share it with our retailers.
Current job openings: